Gebrüder Ludwigs GmbH & Co KG
Family business with tradition.
The foundation of the company goes way back to 1796. In this year, Johann Jakob Ludwig started a lock-making and metal company in Düren, Germany. Since the very beginning, the company is in family estate.
In 2nd World War the entire company was destroyed during a bombing.
Starting from 1948, a constant upward development began. Peter and Albert Ludwigs extended and modernized the equipment for the manufacturing of gear wheels of all kinds as well as gear construction. In 1958 the company relocated to it´s current location in Düren - Lendersdorf and the enterprise kept constantly growing.
The sales were exceeded to the entire federal territory, the Benelux countries, Switzerland and Austria.
By using modern gear wheel machines in combination with our focus on flexibility, our absolute dedication to quality and the know-how in customer specific solutions and special constructions, our products are used world-wide.